What is Rally-FrEe?
Rally-FrEe is a unique sport combining trick behaviors of Canine Musical Freestyle with the structure and format of Rally-Obedience. It emphasizes the precise execution of fundamental freestyle and obedience skills while encouraging creative and novel behaviors on a Rally-Obedience style course. Rally-FrEe encourages the use of positive-reinforcement training methods that strengthen teamwork and fosters a reciprocal learning process between dog and handler.
Is Rally-FrEe for you?
- If you enjoy teaching your dog tricks and novel behaviors
- If you strive for precision in obedience skills
- If you want to strengthen the working relationship between you and your dog
- If you want to be part of a progressive style of training
- If you are looking for an enjoyable and supportive competitor experience
“Rally Freestyle Elements is an absolutely brilliant concept. The attention to precision and foundation is precisely what is missing in freestyle. In my opinion, if everyone trained and competed in Rally-FrEe first, all Freestyle routines would be more successful and of far greater quality of execution and performance”. – Diane Balkavich, World Champion Freestyler
“This new sport is an awesome way to develop and practice all those skills so valuable for canine freestyle. Not only is this another way to enjoy training your dog but it also is great preparation for freestyle performance.” – Michele Pouliot, World Champion Freestyler